Full Total Replacement is the only Proper Way!
Make sure the job is done right!
We take pride on the fact that we replace all rotten timber - we will not simply cover existing timber boards. Some installers of uPVC will take this approach...not us!
The Installation Process
- Scaffolding and specialist staging equipment is used, if required. We construct this with a minimal of noise interference and with respect to you and your neighbours.
- We'll assess your current roofline, remove your old rotting timbers and install the first part of the UPVC roofline system, along with the ventilation system and other specialist fixing parts.
- We then begin fitting the high quality uPVC fascias, soffits and bargeboards. As with all other steps in the process, we ensure all fittings are perfectly aligned.
- Now we are ready for the uPVC guttering and downpipes. This is a great finish to the rest of the roofline installation. All of your old guttering and roofline parts are disposed of and any working debris is cleared.
- The final stage involves quality checking and testing to ensure the installation is up to standards.
The final result is a stunning new roofline installation, that will last for years, with minimal maintenance.